085 854 3303
BOOK YOUR IBT or Pretest lesson TODAY
Joanna is an excellent motorbike instructor. She helped me through to passing my motorbike test last week. We did 2 pre-test which helped me to learn from my mistakes, practice and then do the final test without any mistakes. Great instruction and really good fun learning. Thanks
Joanna is a brilliant instructor! She gave very clear instructions and was super patient with me allowing me to learn at my own pace. I had such dread about being back on the bike as I wasn’t driving for over a year but she put me at ease and made the learning really very enjoyable. I highly recommend her for IBT and pretest!!
My experience at Motorbike Academy is 100 positive! IBT training by Joanna gave me skills and confidence needed for the road. I left doubts that I can be a biker behind me thanks to the training and advice on the road from the instructor. Now I am confident enough to get my own bike and continue practicing and riding on my own. All that change in two days!
RSA's 6 Steps to Getting your Licence
- First you have to book your motorcycle theory test here www.theorytest.ie
- When you successfully pass your theory test you can now apply for a learner permit here www.ndls.ie
- Once you have your learner permit, you can Complete your Initial Basic Training (IBT)
- Practice your motorcycle skills for another 6 months
- Apply for RSA practical driving test
- When you will successfully pass you can apply to NDLS for your full motorcycle licence
To ride a motorcycle or scooter/moped on public roads you MUST have a valid motorcycle insurance and road tax